This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
at Mari Gas in Daharki
- Shift Engineer
2 years contract (Extension/ Absorption based on demonstrated performance)
- Rs 90,000 – Rs 150,000 (Monthly)
- Substantial, depending on performance, qualification and experience.
- Mari Field, Daharki
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Petroleum/ Chemical Engineering (Minimum GPA 3 or grade 75%) having at least 5-10 years of experience with reputable organizations as Shift Engineer in Oil & Gas Sector.
To ensure safe operation and optimum production of processing plant and to supervise the work of the staff working during the shift.
To check and verify the performance of the plant during the shift and to countersign the log sheets during the shift after checking the parameters.
To issue work permit and to ensure that the equipment/process area is safe for working.
- To check and verify the equipment after the completion of the maintenance job.
- To conduct, check and verify the measurement and recording of oil/gas and other product.
Practical knowledge of oil & gas related softwares
Ability to groom fresh engineers.
Must be acquainted with the normal startup and shutdown procedure of the equipment and machinery in oil/gas, fertilizer and petrochemical plants.
Must have good communication and writing skills.
On job supervision.
Must have strong analytical skills.
- Able to work collaboratively in team.
How to Apply:
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 31, 2011.
- Queries if any should be referred to Human Resource Officer on telephone +92-51-111-410-410 Ext: 507
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE